Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Applesauce 101

So on scale of 1-10, I give this a 7. I made Emily fish her applesauce cup out of the trash and eat it. The lid was mostly sealed an it was on the top. I had had it with the complaining about everything today. Even now I can her them whining in the dining room. Aargh.

Her primary complaint was that she would smell like a garbage can and dogs would try to eat her if she ate it. Let's ignore the fact that we have no dog. And the trash is change daily. And that it had been there a minute or so. She ate it and hopefully won't do it again. If she had not insisted on that Flavor, I would have been so annoyed.

And now for a wonderful story...
Monday night she helped me unload the car and put away all the groceries. I was putting a sick and cranky Josh in bed. She did all the work for 2 kudo stickers. She did not complain at all. It was wonderful. I can't find everything right away, but I really appreciated the help.

Sydney was doin her homework so that is why she did not help out.

No comments: