Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mr. Sandman

I have a great husband. I know this because with only minimal grumbling, he is building me a super cool sandbox in some really hot weather! Not only that, but he let me sleep in until 9:30!! Woohoo!

Today we went to a work pool party from 12:30-5. Josh and I were super Late for naptime. When we got home, we headed out as a family for sandbox building fun!

Here is Emily attempting to dig.












Not loving her new look!












Our transplant sod program- building up the former digging pit with our sod bricks. Hope they live!!











Sandbox dug out












Zen raking:)
























Weed and creepy crawly protector layer











First layer! Totally looks good here, but it gets even better! See more pics Monday! We worked till 9pm and it was too dark for pics.






Missing three boards and 62 bags of sand.

No comments: