Monday, September 20, 2010

Another fine parenting moment

On Saturday Karl and I were in the bathroom getting ready for the day, ok fine, it was already past 10am. My neighbor dropped by and rang the bell. Josh answered since we didn't hear the bell, and the girls were outside with the dog.

He said "hi", chatted with my neighbor, then said "bye" and shut the door. Thy repeated this twice, each time she tried to call my name and get him to go get me. She finally gave up and went home to call me. Ah the shame!

Did I mentioned the door was locked?? Thankfully my neighbors are very nice, but I'll need to work on the showering so it is speedier!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh the fine parenting moments we all have! At least you have a handsome little butler, even if he doesn't quite get the job done!!