Monday, February 25, 2008

100th day of school

So this actually happened two Mondays ago, but I kept forgetting to post it. Emily & Sydney had the 100th day of school recently, and there was all sorts of fun stuff happening. We counted out 100 pennies to rbing in to school-you could bring in 100 of whatever you wanted, but Em chose pennies. And she counted them herself!! Yeah Emily!

But at school they made paper crowns, and posters where they filled in the number 100 with fruit loops that they glued down to the paper. My children decided it would be fun to eat the loose fruit loops in the bag. I pointed out that they had glue on them, but that didn't slow either one down. I didn't keep track of the bag or the paper after we got home, but when I saw it right before dinner, the paper had no fruit loops left and the bag was empty. Mmmmm. Elmers glue & fruit loops! My favorite!!!

No comments: