Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doctor Day

Josh is 17lbs 3oz and 26.5 inches. He is healthy but not actually cutting a tooth. The white spot is an epstein pearl. He is teething though. Yeah me! I tried to get him in his crib tonight, but was not successful as of yet. He is sleeping in my bed right now. Sigh!

Sydney on the other hand is not healthy. She got a double whammy strep & UTI. Poor kiddo! No school for her today or tomorrow. They are not sure what kind of UTI it is, so they are culturing the bacteria over the weekend. Oddly enough she is not complaining about feeling sick, but she is just low energy, and not really hungry. She isn't even that whiney. I have never had one, so I have never had one, so I did not know that it feels like it is burning you when you go to the bathroom. I think she has had more than one of these, but I didn't know it. She has complained about "hot pee" before. Now I know! She isn't even really complaining about it either. But she has a 103.5 fever, so it is definitely not ok in her body.

No comments: