Sunday, February 7, 2010

Curls and attitude

Last night I tried out my new satin wrapped foam rollers on the girls. I convinced Sydney to let me do it to her and true to form, this morning after I unwrapped her, she immediately wanted me to straighten them. She sobbed in the car and on the way into church.we ould not undo it because we were running late. I think she was afraid her classmates would laugh at her. After church the curls had relaxed a bit and looked incredible, but she does not want me to do it again since no one in her class told her it looked cute. Emily on the other hand liked hers very much. If I do say so myself, they were perfect fat sausage curls!


Full of attitude. Just unwrapped a fluffed but before I tried to tame them.


Before


After church so curls are slightly deflated but still cute!


This is Sydney after church! So cute!



No comments: