Monday, April 30, 2007

One more week!

Karl started work today. Luckily the school he is attending is close to the beach house. The girls & I are tidying up this place since we will change rentals tomorrow. I am not looking forward to moving all the paint again! That stuff is heavy.

I had a wonderful weekend with my sister in laws & mother in law as we attended a Time out For women conference in Raleigh. The drive was fine, except for the one tricky moment when I turned into the wrong lane and saw the traffic coming straight at me! Talk about feeling foolish!
We heard some fantastic speakers & musical guests and had a truly wonderful time. I hope to do it again soon.

I am really excited to move into the new house next week. I am even excited to start painting. I wish I didn't have to sit around waiting for our new life to really start. Plus I really miss all my stuff. I can't believe I am even excited to unpack! I must have fallen & hit my head:)

No comments: