Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Moving Day






We are finally in our new home. We have a lot of work to do. I am going to post a few pictures of the house here, but the rest will be with my yahoo photo account. The house still smeels funny, and not even the lovely vanilla candle & potpourii have been able to mask that funk yet. Some things aren't in quite as good shape as we had hoped, but with a lot of work, this place will be wonderful.

Here are some before shots of the house. You can see that we have every color in the rainbow in the house. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, mauve, and a series of greens. Truly a colorful place. (other colors not shown) Nothing a 5 gallow bucket of primer can't fix! Did I mention the orange room is my bedroom??


Well, it's back to work for me! Our household goods will arrive all too soon, and I need to get back to my painting!

The last shot is the girls bedroom near the end of the 1st day.

No comments: