Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 4


So this image is a shot Karl took the last day at the beach. There was a large storm-mostly wind, minimal rain, and the sand from the ebach went everywhere! This was originally a cleared path to the beach. Not anymore!

Now for the house update. The girls bedroom is 99% finished-I have to cut in the edges around the closet, and the playroom is drying-it also needs to have the closet done, but before I can do that I have to remove all the shelves so I can actually get it there.

We got the girls new bunkbeds delivered yesterday, which was fun for them. We also had a new friend come over to help us paint. He is a professional painter and he helped us tackle the tall hallway which was one of the most daunting jobs to us!

So after that was done, Karl put in an order with Lowes to get an estimate on the carpet so we could get that awful smelly thing out of the house. I can't wait for that to happen! We also got some garage sealant to help us clean & cut the odors still lingering in the house.

Today I am going to prime my bedroom and put down the first coat of color. Or at least I hope to get that much done.

No comments: