Thursday, May 31, 2007

More & More progress




Here is our first pass at organizing the office. We had to clear the floor before Katrina got here so she would have a place to sleep.



Well, it has been a fun few week here since I got back from my trip. I could not resist the lure of another kitchen project, so I had to start painting the cabinets to resurface them. I am happy to report it looks great but it will take a while to finish.

Katrina, Karl's sister, came with her 3 kids on Saturday night and spent the past few days with us. We had a blast, and so did the kids. Together Katrina and I were able to get a lot done on the kitchen, and she painted the half bath downstairs. We have curtains up now in the fishbowl downstairs. We also got a blackout shade in the misguided hope it would get the girls to sleep in a little longer. So far no real success, well who knows maybe it has been successful and we just don't know it.

We finally got the carpet in stairs replaced yesterday and it is so clean a fresh and lovely. Katrina and I were thrilled to stop cringing when the kids played on the carpet, and we don't have to wear shoes! And the eau de Dog is finally out of the house.

1 comment:

Kendra Leigh said...

Welcome to blogging, Heather! You're doing a great job with your new home!

Kendra