Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sneaky Sydney


Over the past two weeks we have really been concerned about Sydney's hearing because she has been asking us to turn up music, repeat things, and in general lot listening to us. Now in fairness to her, she has been suffering for a cold and been rather stuffy, but I have my suspicions that it is all an act by my devious little darling. This morning she was saying a prayer for breakfast and I was helping her. I was standing about 4 feet away. I said a phrase, and she said what? I repeated it once a little louder. She said what again, I shot her a bit of a dirty/knock it off look and she said the phrase without a hitch. Emily would also whisper phrase to her and she heard those perfectly clearly. Sneaky Sydney strikes again!

But... I still plan to get her ears checked to be sure because of the troubles Emily has had.

1 comment:

CR said...

Do you suppose there's any element of "monkey see monkey do" in this behavior?