Sunday, August 17, 2008

Snoring tips

I was lying in bed the other night, unable to fall asleep as has been my usual for the last few months, and beside me Karl was blissfully sleeping and snoring away. I nudged him once or twice, tried to ignore it for about 15 minutes, then gave up. I shook him again and said "Karl you are snoring." Normally when I tell him that, he grunts and rolls over and stops, for at least a few minutes. This time he replied, "so tell me to stop." (Now why didn't I think of that!) He didn't stop, didn't roll over, and just kept snoring away. I finally fell asleep a little while later after I just got used to the noise. When I told him about it the next day, he just laughed and laughed and didn't remember it at all. I think it is funny now, but I was a little annoyed right then.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's too funny! Rob snores too and over the years I've stopped being nice about it. I've found if I give him a nice hard shove he stops snoring faster than if I do anything else! (That sounds meaner than I really am, but it works!)