Sunday, October 12, 2008

4 Weeks Tomorrow


So far the past 4 weeks have really flown by. This week was the hardest. My mother-in-law left last Sunday, and Monday was a big shock. Not only was there no fun companion to talk to during the day, I had to do it all myself. Yikes! By the end of the week I thought I was getting things a little more under control, although the house is not as tidy as it was last week, but apparently I was not looking so hot since Sydney's bus driver wanted to know if I was headed back in for a nap Friday morning. I was!

Well, Josh isn't crying right now, and is in fact sleeping. So I am going to pretend that will last for a little while longer and go to bed myself!

1 comment:

ConnecticutUre's said...

Oh the joy of the third child. It took me twice if not three times as long to recover (emotionally) from Aury's birth than the other two. I feel for ya Heather, if you need to chat I am here for you! You will make it, and take those naps when you can get em!!!

Loni