Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Two days of School







So it is finally here, Emily goes to kindergarten. She seems to have a really great teacher, and is enjoying her classes. Yesterday was a little crazy, but by the end of the day she was still smiling! yesterday both girls were anxious about going in their rooms, but today, Emily barely even said goodbye as she trotted into her room.

Sydney also attends preschool in the same building which is extremely convenient for me! Today-her second day, she was all smiles as she met up with her class in the lobby and gave me a kiss goodbye, but not another backward glance.

I have been having fun running errands and going to the gym, but the girls miss YMCA time, so maybe I will try and toss in an afternoon class here and there.

I put up the pictures from yesterday & this morning! And just for the record they both asked for pig tails. Neither set survived the day

No comments: