Friday, September 21, 2007

Let's hear it for the neighbors

Can I just say how much I love having kids nearby to play with. Some days my kiddos disappear after school/before dinner-after homework of course, and then go for more after dinner right up until bedtime. We have a few houses on this street with kids Emily's & Sydney's ages. The biggest challenge is getting them home. We have been working with Emily to not get quite so dramatic at the anguish of leaving her friends.

I want to invent kid pager that can be worn on their shorts/legs/wrist so it is easier to get them to come home-maybe one with an alarm clock feature, or if I could page it and set it off that would be nice.

Thankfully we have very kind neighbors (with a trampolene no less) who don't mind the invasion. Even if Emily invites herself over for dinner (Yikes. Never thought to discuss that in the never ending Manners 101)

No comments: