Monday, September 3, 2007

Office improvements




I forgot to mention my good friend Veronica helped me do a little office taming, and we have gotten the room better organzied. What made the world of difference was when Karl installed all the shelving in the office closet. We had eliminated some of the shelves from the girls room, and already had some shorter racks possibly from the last house, I don't remember now. So we ran 3 more shelves in the closet for storing my craft stuff, office supplies, fabric and such. It is so nice ot have everything easy to see, but I still need to go through each bin and cull the lot! I have a lot of hobbies, and seem to collect stuff that goes nicely with each one. I love the friendly local pickup vans though that siwng by crting off your donations. I think I got rid of 50 lbs of clothing the other weekend! It was very liberating.

Of course right after I took a picture of the closet, Sydney immediately wanted me to take her picture, so here she is in all her pigtailed glory.

1 comment:

KK said...

Sydney is adorable. Not that the office isn't nice too. You guys are making me terribly jealous with all your storage space.