Monday, September 3, 2007

Kitchen Updates


The before picture of cabinets. The white bookcase is in the background.


The before picture of the wall unit. Doors were not attached.


Emily dancing. Note the TV screen characters doing the same thing she is J

After picture of the large units

Wall Unit after picture

So here they are, finally with 90% of the work done in the kitchen, the exception of crown moulding & baseboards, we are looking pretty good now! We have not filled they up yet, but as soon as we get the chance, we will! The kids love the easy access to cereal and their plates & bowls and things. I finally got knobs on most of the doors, but not the drawers; those are much trickier! I put a few before & after shots of the large units and the wall units above the desk.

The old bookcase looks fantastic in the girl’s room and does a great job at holding all their books. The small bookcase got dragged into the playroom to try and organize their games and their workbooks.

School starts tomorrow and I am excited and nervous. The list for school supplies was really long and quite pricey, and I think I got all the things they need. I better sharpen Emily's pencils in her pencil box-school specified must be hard plastic-and make sure she is good to go. I have to go back & get erasers for her. I accidentally donated the pack I bought for her to the school. grr.

I also got a few shots of Emily dancing to her favorite kids dance show. She was embarrassed I was taking pictures, but it really was the cutest thing in the world! She has memorized most of the words & actions and dances along for most songs. I love it.

I have no idea why these images are coming in all on their side, but they are full size images. Maybe that is the problem.

No comments: